The graduate programs related to this laboratory are
・ Doctral program in coaching science
・ Master's program in sport and Olympic studies: TIAS
・ Master's program in physical education, health and sport sciences
Of these, the doctral program in coaching science and the master's program in PE, health and sport sci. are taught in Japanese. Therefore, understanding Japanese language is essential for the entrance examination. Dissertations may be written in English.
All TIAS classes are conducted in English, and entrance examinations are also conducted in English.
If you wish to take the entrance examination, please contact your prospective supervisor at least 2 to 3 months before the examination, including the following items.
- Research achievements made in the past few years.
- Statement of reason why you chose the prospective academic advisor
- Statement of reason why you chose the University of Tsukuba
- Research plans
- Method of financial backing during your stay in Japan
- Language proficiency level in Japanese and English